Instructions for submitting your Track 1 system
Prepare your ASR results for the dev and eval sets
- Prepare the Kaldi transcription files. If you are using Kaldi, it will be obtained by using
- For participants who don’t use Kaldi, please also strictly follow the Kaldi format transcriptions for the submission.
We only accept the Kaldi format transcriptions as follows:
$ head exp/chain_train_worn_simu_u400k_cleaned_rvb/tdnn1b_sp/decode_dev_gss_multiarray_2stage/scoring_kaldi/penalty_0.0/10.txt P05_S02-0004060-0004382 P05_S02-0007011-0007297 P05_S02-0007437-0007908 we could just veres the pie P05_S02-0008048-0008250 uh yeah P05_S02-0008324-0008380 so sweet P05_S02-0008825-0009457 no i left it on it's preheated so because rush it with egg white and then put it in P05_S02-0009551-0010314 so um i think i use only the yo- great the recipes P05_S02-0010586-0010723 P05_S02-0010820-0011017 uh like fork sweater P05_S02-0011262-0011645 it you're ruining it will be great $ head exp/chain_train_worn_simu_u400k_cleaned_rvb/tdnn1b_sp/decode_eval_gss_multiarray_2stage/scoring_kaldi/penalty_0.0/10.txt P01_S01-0000192-0001278 okay so we have this one or one fry that uh we have groggy we bought that super easy P01_S01-0001421-0001481 okay P01_S01-0001845-0002138 yeah maybe we can do that P01_S01-0002175-0003003 silveri so not can have or cut tomatoes or something or like there for sure P01_S01-0003397-0003747 yeah this the fiber so yeah it's in the word P01_S01-0003883-0004206 yeah you put sauce rejected P01_S01-0004229-0004740 i guess it depends what are you would think you have at the end up to regional the beef things that sure P01_S01-0004851-0005553 oh and we do have snacks when you wanna put them on the table people wanna months once the what else i should though P01_S01-0005892-0006115 oh there's also these P01_S01-0006139-0006239 there are
- Please make sure to keep the utterance ID format (e.g., P05_S02-0004060-0004382) exactly the same.
Submit your results via the following Google forms
- Track 1 Category A
- Please first submit a challenge abstract paper by following https://chimechallenge.github.io/chime2020-workshop/submissions.html and get the CMT paper ID, which is required to finish the form.
- This form requires a Google account. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulties on access to the form due to the account issue.
- In the form, we ask you to fill out the team profile, brief technical descriptions and so on for our challenge analysis. It can be updated anytime before the challenge submission deadline (11:59pm (Pacific time), April 10th).